By Benjamin T. Conner
- Shows how church buildings exclude the mentally disabled in a number of structural or even theological ways
- Stresses the intrinsic price of youngsters with developmental disabilities
- Reconceptualizes evangelism to children with developmental disabilities, emphasizing hospitality and friendship.
Read or Download Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities PDF
Best evangelism books
Saving girls is a much-needed research of women's contributions to the theology of evangelism. via a cautious attention of the first assets of six Protestant girls ministering in the USA from 1800-1950, this old and theological learn demonstrates that those ladies mixed verbal proclamation with different old Christian practices of their roles as preacher, customer, missionary, educator, activist, and reformer.
Insights on production, soreness, and EvilA compilation of 3 bestsellers by way of A. E. Wilder-SmithDoes He Who Thinks need to think? is that this a God of affection? Why Does God let it? Dr. A. E. Wilder-Smith purposes via 3 thought-provoking questions:Does He Who imagine need to think? A hypothetical tale a few society of “primitive” Neanderthal humans stumbled on by way of a latest rescue group.
“Bishop Kofi, we've got come on your head. ” Ed Kofi concealed underneath a wood bench at the cement flooring of the church he based. He prayed the rebels wouldn't locate him as they searched and taunted him, banging their machetes opposed to the pine pews. A compelling tale from begin to finish—harrowing and heroic.
Within the Oxbridge Evangelist: Motivations, Practices, and Legacy of C. S. Lewis, Michael Gehring examines the evangelistic practices of 1 of the main major lay evangelists of the 20th century. within the early Nineteen Thirties no longer many that knew Lewis could have guessed that he might develop into this sort of major evangelist.
- Charged with Grandeur: Sermons and Practices for Delighting in God's Creation
- Broken Words: The Abuse of Science and Faith in American Politics
- The New Interpreter's Handbook of Preaching
- Why Do You Weep: Weep Not For Yourselves
- The Insanity of Obedience: Walking with Jesus in Tough Places
Additional resources for Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities
Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities by Benjamin T. Conner